Flash Meike Macro set MK-MT24 twin flash TTL for canon sony nikon
MEIKE MK-MT24 FEATURES
-Flash hỗ trợ đầy đủ tính năng cao cấp nhất như TTL, HSS, front rear sync, Manual, Group A B C, đồng bộ không dây
-gắn trực tiếp lên ring hoặc gắn rời
tương thích TTL với dòng máy Canon, Sony, Nikon (tùy chọn khi đặt hàng)
This shot was taken with one flash (Group A, 1/8 power) in front, and another from the top (Group B, 1/4 power)
Dorsal view with the MK-R200s positioned at both left and right sides of the centipede.
With thin subjects,it is a good opportunity to place the MK-R200s behind the subject to highlight the legs in this long-legged centipede.
- GN 10(ISO 100) 14 (ISO 200)
- Cover Angle: Cover Light of 24mm Lens
- Flashes Powered by 2 x AAA Batteries
- Transmitter Powered by 2 x AA
- HSS to 1/8000s
- Flash Mode – TTL /M
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- Manual Flash – 1/64 – 1/1 Output Control
- Meike 2.4GHz X Radio System
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- ID (Default to 0000)
- Range 15M Stable At Any Angle (Up To 100m In Open Area)
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 4 Seconds At 1/1 Power
- Heads Rotate Up To 60° Horizontally and 45° Vertically (While Attached To Lens)
- MK-GT620 Radio Transmitter
- Backlit LCD Screen
- LED light: 0.5W, 5500K±200, Ra 90
- USB Port for Firmware Updates (Transmitter & Flashes)
- Compatibility TTL full support: Nikon or Canon or Sony
- Item included: 1 x MK-GT620 TTL Transceiver 7 x Adapter Rings ( 52mm,55mm, 58mm 62mm, 67mm, 72mm, 77mm ) 2 x MK-R200 Wireless Remote Flash
- Supports High Speed Sync, Front-curtain Sync, FE lock and Rear-curtain Sync and 2.4G Wireless Transmission Flash Trigger,
- Supports flash ratio adjustment, each R200 supports 2.4G macro triggered flashing with three groups A/B/C, four channels and synchronized flash of multiple lamps with 7 levels（1/64-1/1） for the intensity adjustment for the flash control.
- The MK-MT24 lamp holder can hold up to 8 R200 with it's unique design,each R200 can be attached or freely to create desirable lighting environment for any subject at hand.