- Dòng ống kính hệ thống APS-C (crop), lấy nét bằng tay MF.
- Tiêu cự cố định 12mm (ảnh phong cảnh góc siêu rộng)
- Khẩu độ: F/2.8 - F/16
- Số lá khẩu: 7
- Góc nhìn: 102 độ
- Có 10 thấu kính trong 08 nhóm
- Khoảng cách lấy nét gần nhất: 20cm
- The 7Artisans 12mm F2.8 is an ultra-wide angle prime lens. The optical system consists of 10 elements in 8 groups and has adopted the Distagon optical design and inner rear focusing mechanism. It is currently the most compact 12mm F2.8 lens on the APS-C market.The lens is suitable for shooting landscapes, architecture, tourism, interior decorations and portraits, and practically anything else you could possibly dream up. Compared to the original model, the field of view has been largely increased. The image corner resolution and distortion control have visibly improved. The low price makes it the most affordable lens in the APS-C compact mirrorless cameras format. The 7Artisans 12mm f/2.8 can produce even more creative shots while using a filter adapter with CPL and ND optical filters.
Group of Chinese camera enthusiasts gathered together for a dinner in Summer 2015. They were discussing their passions over the dinner table. Some were interested in optical design, while others were more skilled at running factory production lines, and one was an avid Leica lens collector. Everyone participated came to same conclusion; “If we involve our skills and work together, we can create new original camera lenses.” That is how 7Artisans Project began.
At the early stages, many different people joined the project gradually forming the initial team. It expected to be long journey to reach their dream. That story began with testing prototypes and identifying problems, improving the design as well as streamlining assembly and identifying further issues. We used the opportunities to fix problems as a way of further improvement of our ideas. Try and error cycles never stopped.
Years passed since our initial prototype. By September 2016 we reached a total of 100 mass production unit samples of the 50mm f/1.1 lens. We originally started with many members, but part of them left the project due to long product development cycle. By the time production completed only 7 members remained.
And now each production packaging of the 50mm f/1.1 lens says, “7Artisans (Chinese: Seven Craftsmen)”. This is in honour of the members who believed in the project from the beginning and embodied the spirit of "Craftsmen". For this confidence and determination, we are named 7Artisans.