Micro thu âm Boya BY-LM300 dual lavalier
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
Polar pattern : Omni-directional
Frequency Range: 35Hz ~ 18KHz
Signal / Noise: 74dB SPL
Sensitivity: -30dB +/-3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
Connector: 3.5mm TRS connection
Cable length: 4m (13’)
Dual Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
· Works with DSLR Camera, Camcorder, Audio Recorder,
· 3.5mm(1/8") TRS Connector
· Double microphone head design is ideal for video use
· Excelllent for interviews
· Low handling noise
· No need extra power
· With 4m (13') Cable
· Includes two pieces of Clips & Foam Windscreens
· Also includes carry pouch
- The BOYA BY-LM300 is a dual-lavalier microphone is designed for recording interviews. With 3.5mm(1/8") TRS , it works for Audio and Video devices, such as DSLR Camera, Camcorder, Audio Recorder, PC etc.
Its omnidirectional condenser capsule captures the sound equally from all sides of the microphone. This design lends to effective, hands-free recording of speeches, interviews, dictations and more.
Not limited to just interview applications and With 4m (13') Cable, the BOYA BY-LM300 can be used for presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where more than one subject needs to be recorded.
The package comes with mic clip and foam pop shield each two pieces and a carry pouch.