- thiết kế độc đáo rẽ dòng nước ra, giúp chụp tốt nhiều góc độ độc đáo,có hiệu quả tốt
- thương hiệu cao cấp
- Depth tested to 135 feet
- 30% wider image capture underwater
- 50% minimal focal length improvement
- Semi-hemispherical design
- Optically correct acrylic dome
- Access to mode, shutter and power buttons
- H2O waterline indicator on backing plate
- View and touch access to LCD on HERO4 Silver
- Front LCD view window
- Two-piece mechanical port capture
- Triple O-ring construction, no glue or silicone used
- Compatible with HERO3+/HERO4 housings
- Compatible with GPLT, GPDL and GP4 triggers
- Specifically designed for GoPro underwater photography to provide superior optical performance
- Made of high grade Acrylic material,dome plate with waterproof housing fit for Gopro Hero3/3+ and Hero4 to protect your camera in a waterproof invironment
- Install a waterproof shell and floating handheld with the camera, no other accessories needed
- Dimensions 6" x 6" x 4",Product Weight:0.398kg
- New design
Moving the waterline away from the lens makes it possible to capture images both above and below the water simultaneously.
These are often referred to as half and half, 50/50, over under or split-level pictures.
Easy to operate, nearly infinite depth of field, wide-angle lens and video and still image quality make the GoPro perfectly suited for this application.
The Dome Port utilizes a custom made semi-hemispherical acrylic dome that has been optically matched to work with the GoPro lens,package includes GoPro housing and a floating handheld, all you need is a camera,turn it on and produce stunning imagery.
The use of a semi-hemispherical dome eliminates the perpendicular angle between the backing plate and the dome.The benefits of this are the elimination of circular reflection and improved water sheeting while reducing the form factor and maintaining full front face surface area.
The side of the base has 12 screw,this design allows the dome to be fully disassembled for cleaning and service.
The Dome Port works with the Hero3+ or Hero4 housing and does not require any special modifications or separate accessories.
The GoPro is just as secure as always since the Dome Port slips right onto the housing, it does not alter the depth rating of the GoPro housing.
The Dome Port provides access to mode, power and shutter control buttons while installed，for more processing you can use a gopro WIFI remote control as well.