- Dòng ống kính thuộc hệ máy APS-C (crop), dùng hệ thống lấy nét bằng tay MF.
- Tiêu cự cố định 35mm (ảnh đường phố, phong cảnh, chân dung trong nhà).
- Khẩu độ: F/1.2 - F/16 --> xóa phông cực đỉnh và chụp thiếu sáng cực tốt
- Số lá khẩu: 9 --> bokeh tròn mịn
- Góc nhìn: 46 độ
- Có 06 thấu kính trong 05 nhóm
- Khoảng cách lấy nét gần nhất: 35cm
- Đường kính Filter: 43mm
- 7Artisans 35mm F1.2 lens contains 6 elements in 5 groups. Optical design is based on Sonnar formula with numerous refinements. This lens combines large aperture and compact size, light aluminum body and durable copper core mechanics. Its slight retro appearance greatly fits compact mirrorless cameras. F1.2 is a bright and fast aperture to collect maximum light while using faster shutter speed, whether it is evening time or low light shooting conditions.
Group of Chinese camera enthusiasts gathered together for a dinner in Summer 2015. They were discussing their passions over the dinner table. Some were interested in optical design, while others were more skilled at running factory production lines, and one was an avid Leica lens collector. Everyone participated came to same conclusion; “If we involve our skills and work together, we can create new original camera lenses.” That is how 7Artisans Project began.
At the early stages, many different people joined the project gradually forming the initial team. It expected to be long journey to reach their dream. That story began with testing prototypes and identifying problems, improving the design as well as streamlining assembly and identifying further issues. We used the opportunities to fix problems as a way of further improvement of our ideas. Try and error cycles never stopped.
Years passed since our initial prototype. By September 2016 we reached a total of 100 mass production unit samples of the 50mm f/1.1 lens. We originally started with many members, but part of them left the project due to long product development cycle. By the time production completed only 7 members remained.
And now each production packaging of the 50mm f/1.1 lens says, “7Artisans (Chinese: Seven Craftsmen)”. This is in honour of the members who believed in the project from the beginning and embodied the spirit of "Craftsmen". For this confidence and determination, we are named 7Artisans.