1. One-piece full cage protects the camera.
2. Spindle spanner at the battery door fits camera curve and enhances grip experience.
3. Multiple mounting points: 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, cold shoes and NATO rails support handles, microphones, LED lights, monitors, etc.
4. Two-point locking: fixes camera via one 1/4"-20 screw at the bottom and the shoulder strap hole on the left side (with 2 sliders, suitable for different models).
5. Arca quick release plate on the bottom for quick switching between tripod, stabilizer (DJI RS 2/RSC 2), and handheld shooting.
SmallRig Full Camera Cage for Sony Alpha 7 IV/Alpha 7 S III/Alpha 1/Alpha 7R IV 3667 is designed to provide accessory mounts and protect the camera. Two locking side plates are included, together with one 1/4"-20 screw at the bottom, to lock the camera and prevent deflection. Built-in all-around protective spacers prevent the camera from being scratched. The cage gives access to interfaces, dials, buttons, or battery door. There is a spindle spanner at the battery compartment which fits the camera curve and leave room for little finger for comfortable grip. 1/4"-20 threaded holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, and cold shoes support top handle 2165, side handle 2093, monitor mount 2903, microphones, LED lights, monitors, etc. Arca quick release plate at the bottom is compatible with DJI RS 2/RSC 2 and the quick release plate (pad) of DJI RS 2/RSC 2 stabilizers for stabilizer shooting. Optional HDMI Cable Clamp 3000 works with Alpha 7 IV/Alpha 7S III to protect interfaces and ensure stable signal transmission during filming. Holes on the sides and bottom of the cage allow attaching such accessories as hand strap PAC2456 and shoulder strap PSC2428. Besides, the cage comes with a built-in magnetic spanner that facilitates disassembly and assembly.